unique delay/reverb with an xy pad
- A fusion of delay + reverse + reverb + freeze + filter + modulation + tremolo + octave + shimmer
- Endless: each seed produces a unique configuration of the built-in effects and modulators
- XY control for easy access to a wide range of sounds
- Up to 2 seconds of delay time (can be synced to the host tempo)
- All parameters can be automated
- Built-in help tooltips
- Available on mac and windows in VST3 and AU (mac only) format
- Windows 10 / macOS 10.11 or newer
- Host with VST3 or AU support (64-bit only)
Download / Donate
While you can download and use the plugin for free, donating (or joining my patreon) directly supports my work and allows me to create more plugins.
Copy the DG_Diffuse directory to your VST3 directory.
The system default on windows is: c:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3.
Run the DG_Diffuse.pkg installer.
This will install both the VST3 and AU formats in the following location:
- VST3: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/DG_Diffuse.vst3
- AU: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/DG_Diffuse.component
Troubleshooting and FAQ
I already have a plugin called Diffuse from another developer. Can I install this on the same system?
Yes! The filename and the plugin name reported to the DAW for this plugin is DG_Diffuse, so it will not conflict with any other plugins.
See also: Troubleshooting
See more on my youtube channel.